Enhance your performance even more with City Theatrical's new Multiverse® SHoW Baby® wireless DMX transceiver that delivers breakthrough plug-and-play wireless DMX and RDM transmission. Right out of the box, the Multiverse SHoW Baby is fully compatible with all legacy SHoW DMX SHoW Baby® systems. In its default mode, the Multiverse DMX Transceiver works like any other SHoW Baby 6 Transceiver, with six user-selectable SHoW IDs. By connecting an RDM controller, like DMXcat® Multi-Function Test Tool, all of the revolutionary new 2.4GHz Multiverse SHoW IDs are accessible. Use the Multiverse SHoW Baby to build new single universe multiverse systems, or use it as a receiver on multiple universe systems with a Multiverse Transmitter. The Multiverse® SHoW Baby® was the winner of the Live Design Award for Best Debuting Product in the Lighting Accessories and Integration category in 2018!
- Full compatibility with all previous SHoW Babys
- Instant plug-and-play configuration: For a Transmitter, connect DMX IN, for a Receiver, don't!
- Multiverse 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Radio
- Wirelessly broadcast and receive a full universe (512 slots) of DMX
- Extremely low 4mS latency
- Robust wireless DMX512 and RDM proxy, data transmission, and responder functions
The normal range of operation for the Multiverse SHoW Babys is 300 feet indoors and 1500 feet outdoors this is dependent on site conditions, the range can be extended with the use of accessory directional antennas, sold separately. Includes CL2 Power Supply, 2dBi omnidirectional antenna, and hanging bracket, for more information review the user manual